Services Provided by Bangor Community Pharmacy
Bangor Pharmacy is proud to care for families in our local area.
We’re committed to helping our customers manage their own health and wellness. Through educational opportunities (like this website), we hope to communicate the value of ongoing health care.
Our friendly, professional staff are more than happy to help you with your pharmacy requirements. Our customers comment on the large number of staff available who are always willing to help them.
We have both male and female staff available to discuss your sensitive issues in a private area. Our services include:
- Asthma Management Service
- Blood Pressure & Blood Glucose Levels Monitoring Service
- Demonstration of a range of equipment from Blood Pressure Monitors to Nebulisers
- Diabetes Management Specialists - Registered Diabetes Australia sub agency
- Dose Administration Aid Packing (eg. Websterpak)
- Home Delivery Service (individuals within community)
- Home Medicines Reviews (HMRs) with your GP
- Medication Profiling
- PBS Safety Net monitoring
- Pharmacist Consultations
- Residential Medication Management Reviews
- Return of Unwanted Medicines Program
- Sharps Disposal Collection Point
- Smoking Cessation
- Specialist Wound Management Service
- Weight Management Program
Call in any time to discuss your specific needs or Contact Us